Find in these pages a certain word of encouragement, hope to hold on, warning to avoid temptation, and definitely some new insight from the Word of God.
- You are Loved!
You are unique. There is no one else like you on earth. There never was one like you, nor will there be one again.
- The World’s Greatest Love Story!
For God so loved the world …
- You are Known by Name and Numbered
He knows you by name.
- Suicide is NOT an option but God’s help is!
STOP. Do not take your life. Help is on the way.
- Protection Under Jesus’ Blood
The blood of Jesus is the only cleansing power that can wash away defilement.
Lessons from the beginning of Jesus’ ministry.
- Angels Come to Help during Temptations
Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him
- Closed Doors are a Blessing
You should know for sure that it is God who opens and closes doors in your life.
- Restoring the Joy of Salvation
Sadly many Christians fail to have the joy of salvation on a continual, day-to-day basis.
- The Reality
Life is not easy. The life of faith not easy at all.
- The Biblical Challenge to Atheists
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Future Fear
The message from God is always: “Do not fear!”
- God’s Mercy
There are two things we are to do in view of God’s mercy. One is look with longing and wait for God to show his mercy; and not take our eyes off Him till He shows us His mercy.
- How Long will You Wait?
It is not a question of one particular sin that you repeat again and again that prevents God from blessing you. But it is an attitude. This attitude looks innocent …
- Seek Me and Live
If you need to know life to the fullest, then you must focus on seeking God.
- Forget the Past
There is great danger in living in the past.
- The Blessed Hope
Truths about Jesus’ second coming you cannot afford to miss!
- What Shall I do, Lord?
It could be the most important question you might ever ask on earth!
- Stages of Christian Growth
Like a newborn child grows day by day, a born again person is also like a child growing in the life of faith. Here are different stages of a Christian’s walk of faith.
- With Great Compassion
“… the Lord longs to be gracious to you”
- Giving even when it Hurts
Here are five reasons why giving can be such a blessing to you.
- God: The Source of Your Supply
The earlier you learn this truth the better.
- Manipulation in the Name of Blessings
Asking for money is fine as long as it is done in a godly and prayerful way.
- The Money Box in Your Heart
God has given us guidelines to manage money wisely.
- Jesus Talks About The End
“The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.” There is no escape.
- Renewal of Strength (Based on Isaiah 40: 27–31)
When Christians start complaining it is a symptom of loss of spiritual strength.
- The Fruit of Patience (Based on Psalm 40: 1–3)
Believers run out of patience very quickly.
- A Girl’s Story
Esther was taken to a foreign country along with captives of war. She was very young then. To add to the difficulty she lost her father and mother too. She became an orphan.
- Called to Be Fishers of Men
What is your great business in life?
- Failed Expectations
This is the road that you and I walk often.
- The Romance Beside the Fire
For All Who Consider Themselves Failures, the Story of Peter.
- The God of Empty Spaces
It seems that empty spaces are one of God’s select methods of dealing with His children.
- Be What God Wants You To Be
It is only when your heart has room for God will you be able to be your best for God.
- Be Dressed Ready
You need to remember that your time is really short.
- God’s Attention Grabbers
God’s attention-grabbers become a pathway leading to His gracious dealing with you, especially when you are discouraged.
- Jesus, The Cross, and You!
Jesus carried his cross. It was the burden he took for you and me. At the same time he asked each one of us to carry our cross too. What does this mean?
- Wake Up
Letter to a young niece from her gray-haired uncle
- How to Be an Effective Witness
- Saying “No” When Others Say “Yes”
- Choose to Serve God as a Family
- You Can Do Nothing Apart from Him
- Do Not Despise Your Birthright
- Are You Facing a Test?
- Have You Been with Jesus?
- What Is Your Name?
- El-Shaddai–God Almighty
- Those Who Walk in Pride
- It Was Not You, But God
- Not Ashamed of the Gospel
- Count Yourselves Dead to Sin
- Let My People Go!
- In the Nick of Time
- Foolishness of the Cross
- Run So As to Get the Prize
- Finding Strength in God
- Examples, Warnings, and Encouragement
- According to the Plan Shown You
- You Are the Man–The Power of the Story!
- Now Amnon Had a Friend
- Power Made Perfect in Weakness
- Priorities–God First
- Be Holy
- Are You a Slanderer?
- Let Us Throw Off, Let Us Run, Let Us Fix Our Eyes
- A Sacrifice of Praise
- Live Your Life as Strangers
- Man Does Not Live on Bread Alone
- Return to Your First Love
- What He Opens No One Can Shut
- Like Clay in the Hand of the Potter
- Two Kinds of Responses During Trouble
- A Broken Heart
- What Are You Doing at the Foot of the Cross?
- God’s Concern, Your Concern?
- Your Relationship with God
- Love, Not Fear
- Gift, Grace, Glory
- The LORD Is Your Shepherd
- A Simple Lesson–Praise!
- Friendship with God
- What Does God Require of You?
- Your Father in Heaven
- The God Who Encourages You
- Connecting with God–The Role of Faith
- Listening to God
- Walking in Holiness
- Seeing God Behind Closed Doors
- Able to Do Immeasurably More
- But God Remembered Noah
- Fishers of Men
- Call Upon Me in the Day of Trouble
- Never Expected to See
- My Hope Is in You
- The Lord Needs It
- Stand Firm and See the Deliverance
- Remember Lot’s Wife
- Are You Good at Your Work?
- Let Nothing Be Wasted
- When Jars Break and Torches Shine
- For Nothing Is Impossible with God
- Have You Experienced God’s Grace?
- 7 Gestures of God’s Grace Towards You!
- 10 Great Attitudes–Part I
- 10 Great Attitudes-Part II
- 10 Great Attitudes-Part III
- 10 Great Attitudes-Part IV
- 10 Great Attitudes-Part V
- 10 Great Attitudes-Part VI
- God’s Caring Heart for You
- Since This Is Your Heart’s Desire
- But Me She Forgot
- Now There Was a Famine in the Land
- Don’t You Know Me
- God Keeps My Lamp Burning
- I Will Pour Out My Spirit
- What Kind of Stories Are You Telling?
- Encouraged by the Holy Spirit
- Are You Standing on Holy Ground?
- God Will Bring Me out into the Light
- Begin with God
- The LORD Set a Time
- I Am with You
- From Ever-increasing Wickedness to Holiness
- The LORD Spoke Kind and Comforting Words
- The Foolishness of God
- Friendship with God
- Carried on Eagles’ Wings
- Prosperity Gospel Exposed!
- Make It Your Goal to Please Him
- Blessed Is the Man God Disciplines
- There Is Only a Step Between Me and Death
- Will God Forget You?
- What Means God’s Holiness to You Today?
- Why So Disturbed?
- God’s Compassions Never Fail
- God’s Guidance for Change
- God Is Looking for One Man
- For the Sake of David
- Do You Have the Courage to Rebel?
- Speak the Truth in Love
- I Am the God of Bethel
- Mount Up With Wings as Eagles
- Are You Facing a Closed Door in Your Life?
- God’s Eye Is on the Sparrow and He Is Watching Over You Too!
- Jesus–the Resurrection and the Life!
- Go! One Act of Obedience!
- 100 God-inspirational Tweets from Love’sArk